We aim to provide a one stop news outlet for Leeds United Football Fans around the world.
Following on from years of supporting Leeds, I wanted to give something back, especially after last season.
To say we were unlucky is an understatement, finishing 3rd when we should have finished higher.
So a little about the club I love, the football ground is called Elland Road and holds nearly 40,000 spectators.
The all time top goal scoring player is Peter Lorimer with a massive haul of 238 goals scored for the club. The nickname for the football club is “The Whites”.
In 1919 the club was officially formed.
If you would like to learn more about the club please visit the Official Leeds United website here.
Or take a look at the clubs official Instagram page here.
For the latest news from the Official BBC Sports page, please see below:
- Fri, 24 Mar 2023 17:35:41 +0000: Man arrested after Leeds close Elland Road ground - BBC Sport
Leeds United say they have closed their Elland Road stadium "following reports of a security threat to the premises".
- Thu, 23 Mar 2023 13:07:19 +0000: Bate set to miss rest of season with hand injury - BBC Sport
Oxford United's on-loan Leeds midfielder Lewis Bate is likely to miss the rest of the season with a hand injury.
- Thu, 23 Mar 2023 06:05:56 +0000: The Premier League's domestic flights dilemma - BBC Sport
BBC Sport research shows the scale of short domestic flights to and from games involving Premier League teams from 100 fixtures in 2023.
- Sat, 18 Mar 2023 22:00:22 +0000: Winger James 'disappointed' at lack of minutes - BBC Sport
Wales boss Robert Page says "key player" Daniel James is "disappointed and frustrated" about his lack of playing time at loan-club Fulham.
- Sat, 18 Mar 2023 18:54:57 +0000: Lopetegui angry with 'incredible' refereeing decisions - BBC Sport
Wolves head coach Julen Lopetegui says he could "write a book" about the refereeing decisions that have gone against his side as he bemoans the officials after their 4-2 loss against Leeds United.