The Leeds News page will be dedicated to all things related to the Leeds area and the Football Team.
Leeds United Football News
- Sun, 20 Jun 2021 14:56:13 +0000: Report pours cold water on Leeds United’s rumoured interest in signing EFL midfielder - Leeds United – Football League World
Harrison Reed is not on the list of Leeds United’s likely transfer targets this summer, according to a recent report from the Yorkshire Evening Post. It had previously been revealed by the Daily Mail that Leeds were keen on signing Reed, who caught the eye with some strong showings in the 2020/21 season. The 26-year-old […]
- Sun, 20 Jun 2021 11:45:10 +0000: ‘Gutted’, ‘Good luck’ – Many Birmingham City fans react as Leeds United close in on promising ace - Leeds United – Football League World
A number of Birmingham City supporters have been reacting to the latest report from Football Insider that Leeds United are confident of completing a deal to sign Amari Miller by 1st July. Miller is one of the best prospects emerging from Birmingham’s academy at the moment and the 18-year-old was handed the chance to impress […]
- Sat, 19 Jun 2021 11:00:39 +0000: ‘It’s going to save them a lot of money’ – Noel Whelan reacts as Leeds United edge closer to agreement to sign EFL midfielder - Leeds United – Football League World
Leeds United are reportedly in advanced talks to sign young Birmingham City forward Amari Miller, according to Football Insider. Miller has seemingly made a good impression with the Blues’ academy teams, although Birmingham have offered him a new contract ahead of the 2021/22 campaign. But it is believed that the Blues won’t stand in Miller’s […]
- Wed, 16 Jun 2021 08:30:11 +0000: Bristol City face fresh competition to strike deal for departing Leeds United man ahead of 2021/22 campaign - Leeds United – Football League World
Bristol City have been joined new clubs in the race to sign Barry Douglas, according to a recent report from Football Insider. It had previously been claimed that the Robins were keen on signing the defender ahead of the new league campaign, which is set to get underway in August. Atalanta United and Turkish side […]
- Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:45:32 +0000: Leeds United leading Everton in race to sign Championship starlet - Leeds United – Football League World
Birmingham City’s Amari Miller is close to joining Leeds United after the Premier League side offered the youngster a deal. The 18-year-old is the latest talent to come through the ranks at St. Andrew’s and he did break into the XI towards the end of the season under Lee Bowyer. There was a hope at […]
General Leeds News
Mixed Football News – Championship
- Fri, 18 Jun 2021 05:29:42 +0000: Euro 2020: 'I didn't think I did anything special' - Kalvin Phillips on playing for England - BBC Sport
BBC Sport's Kelly Somers sits down with England and Leeds United midfielder to talk sweets, his latest England cap, and much more at St George's Park.
- Thu, 17 Jun 2021 15:04:45 +0000: Euro 2020: Dramatic sequence of play leads to Ezgjan Alioski goal for North Macedonia - BBC Sport
Ezgjan Alioski misses a penalty then scores the rebound to cap an eventful minute that also included two fine stops by goalkeeper Georgiy Bushchan as North Macedonia reduce Ukraine's lead to 2-1 in the European Championship.
- Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:16:19 +0000: Marcelo Bielsa: Leeds United chief executive Kinnear says deal in place to keep Argentine boss - BBC Sport
Leeds United chief executive Angus Kinnear says the terms of a deal to keep Marcelo Bielsa at Elland Road for a fourth season have been agreed.
- Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:16:43 +0000: Euro 2020: Romelu Lukaku, Patrik Schick and N'Golo Kante among your best players so far - BBC Sport
Who have been the stars of Euro 2020 so far? BBC Sport presents the best performances from the first round of fixtures, based on your player ratings.
- Tue, 15 Jun 2021 19:26:22 +0000: Leeds United revise stadium plans, seeking 55,000 capacity - BBC Sport
Leeds United's plans to expand Elland Road change as they scrap their training facility proposals in favour of further increasing stadium capacity.
We would like to say a big thank you to Leeds University for there help and support.
Follow us on Youtube here
We have also teamed up with Bing News here