We aim to provide a one stop news outlet for Leeds United Football Fans around the world.
Following on from years of supporting Leeds, I wanted to give something back, especially after last season.
To say we were unlucky is an understatement, finishing 3rd when we should have finished higher.
So a little about the club I love, the football ground is called Elland Road and holds nearly 40,000 spectators.
The all time top goal scoring player is Peter Lorimer with a massive haul of 238 goals scored for the club. The nickname for the football club is “The Whites”.
In 1919 the club was officially formed.
If you would like to learn more about the club please visit the Official Leeds United website here.
Or take a look at the clubs official Instagram page here.
For the latest news from the Official BBC Sports page, please see below:
- Mon, 23 Nov 2020 12:54:07 +0000: Pepe spares himself the bother of playing with Arsenal - top football tweets - BBC Sport
Top Football Tweets from the weekend, including Arsenal's bore draw, Liverpool setting a new record, Erling Braut Haaland scoring four, and more.
- Mon, 23 Nov 2020 10:13:23 +0000: Nicolas Pepe and Ezgjan Alioski: Arsenal and Leeds condemn 'vile' social media abuse of players - BBC Sport
Arsenal and Leeds condemn the "vile" abuse directed at Nicolas Pepe and Ezgjan Alioski on social media after Sunday's draw at Elland Road.
- Mon, 23 Nov 2020 00:01:50 +0000: Premier League predictions: Lawro v Idles bassist Adam Devonshire - BBC Sport
Mark Lawrenson takes on Idles bassist Adam Devonshire for this weekend's Premier League fixtures.
- Sun, 22 Nov 2020 22:38:33 +0000: Leeds 0-0 Arsenal: Gunners have stalled but don't doubt Mikel Arteta - Danny Murphy - BBC Sport
MOTD2 pundit Danny Murphy says it is understandable why people are doubting Mikel Arteta and his tactics because of their poor run, but is confident the Arsenal boss will turn things around.
- Sun, 22 Nov 2020 19:21:13 +0000: Leeds 0-0 Arsenal: Mikel Arteta calls Nicolas Pepe red card 'unacceptable' - BBC Sport
Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta says that the headbutt from Nicolas Pepe was "unacceptable" after the Ivory Coast international was shown a red card in the 0-0 draw with Leeds.
Follow Us on Twitter here